View Geofacets Day: Energy Transition on demand now!
On December 2, Geofacets Day: Energy Transition took place virtually. The recordings are available for another four weeks (until 30 December 2021) to learn and understand the impact of this great transition.
Please sign up to the platform and watch the sessions on demand on the main stage.
- How an industry redefines and refocuses its future
- The impact of the Energy Transition in the O&G industry
- The role of critical minerals in the Energy transition
- The role of Geosciences in the Energy Transition
- How scientific data can help the Energy Transition
This event is meant for oil & gas, renewable energy and metals & mining professionals who want to learn more from industry experts and Geological Societies about trends and challenges driven by the Energy Transition. The event will also cover how Geofacets, a geospatial intelligence solution, is helping organizations in the Energy Transition to make more informed and confident decisions, enabling them to optimize resources, prioritize opportunities and mitigate risk.
Live Sessions (2 hours) and Networking (30 minutes)2 December
09:00-11:30 EDT (New York)
14:00-16:30 BST (London)
15:00-17:30 CET (Amsterdam, Paris)
ContactPlease email your questions to